vacuum problems??

anybody???

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
To: "Rocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: vacuum problems??

Ok, so I wanna sort out some of the issues with my car......
I know have a vacuum leak, I'm pretty sure its in the dash... When I start
the car after it's been parked for a few hours it idles at about 1900 rpm,
then when it warms up a bit it will drop to about 1500 and stay there till
the oil temp gets to about 80* at which point it goes down to 950-1000. In
the winter, I didn't think anything of it, but it's doing this in 30 degree
weather. Any ideas??

Also, when I pump the brakes, my idles raises to about 1500. I have to pump
the brakes 5-8 times for this to happen, and it drops back down after a
second. Could this be related to the vacuum leak??

TIA

 -The George