off to China I go

Where about in China are you headed? I spent over a month in China, and it
is really great. The Chinese are proud about their food, so you should eat
well as long as you are a bit adventurous. Yes there are other things to eat
in life apart from burgers and fries ;)

Don't worry too much about sars bug, once you'll hop into a taxi, then start
to worry.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco