[Re: coolant line question]

Natch on that - if you're getting the tool, keep the clamps.  They're
fast, easy to work with, don't strip over, and don't have to be tightened
every time the temp dips below -10C the way gear clamps do to avoid
leakage.  On top of that, they don't deform the hell out of the hose like
gear clamps either.

I don't have the fancy tool - I just use vice grips, and I'll actually
replace gear clamps with the factory spring clamps when I'm working on a
car, for the reasons listed above.

My $0.02.