paint job question

Any competent paint supply or bodyshop can mix the paint from the code.
It doesn't need to matched specifically to your car especially since you
plan on a complete paint job.
When you get it painted just tell the bodyshop that you want some paint
for touchup. They should be able to supply a couple oz. out of the batch
mixed to paint your car.
Dan