[Re: (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify what happened to mycar]

I am in school until somewhere between may 2005- may 2006. If anyone would
like to make a deal with me about a possible buy back between 6 months and
2.5 yrs let me know. I would expect it back for the same $$ and in about the
same condition BTW.

Thanks for the help so far you guys are great!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)
(Domestics can be very dependable too- from the poor cutlass)