[Re: (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify whathappened to my car]

"Rhett Farnum" <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:

LOL Beat this!!

My parents just called, I have my permanent address for my insurance at =

their house because I am in school and move every few months. I just put =

insurance on my roc (second car) and they have given me two options. Eith=
er =

give the car back to the previous owner (Who doesn't want it back because=
 he =

has done this already once.), or loose my no interest loans for school fr=
om =

them, or at very worst drop out and go to a community college, which my d=
ad =

thinks is useless and that I need to go into the military if I do that.

Now for my questions to all of you. What should I do?? If I should get ri=
d =

of it should I part it out or sell it whole? Remeber my mods are worth fa=
r =

more than what the body looks like it should be!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)

Rhett, I'd advise that you stay in school, it is likely the only reason I=
 can
afford these darn cars. Anyway, is there a trusted friend that you can se=
ll
one of the cars to, so you can buy it back later (in the case of the Rocc=

being "sold"). How much longer are you in school for? =

Cathy