looking for a muffler...

----- Original Message -----
From: dyoung413@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:18:21 -0500
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: looking for a muffler...

> Hey guys does anyone know of a muffler that has a 2 1/4 input and two ~2 inch outputs? The one i have currently is a dual output but it is just getting way too loud to deal with. It has a good sound dont get me wrong, but its just too loud. Its a universal one that is litterally straight through. I was looking for one thats not so loud but louder than stock. Let me know if u know of anything, thanks.
>
> derek

Dynomax/Walker/Tenneco Superturbo has a 2 1/4" with dual outlets.
It's intended for the '87 GTI 16V, but it can be fitted to a Scirocco 16V.

My '88 Scirocco 16V came with one, and it sounded great with the stock DP, but got really nasty when I installed a race DP, so I took it off.

If that sounds like what you are looking for, let me know and I can give you the part no..

Peter thescirocco.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife