looking for a muffler...

edelbrock makes a strait thru single in dual out.

Joshua C.

-----Original Message-----
From: T Berk [mailto:tberk@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 4:39 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: looking for a muffler...

dyoung413@aol.com wrote:

> Hey guys does anyone know of a muffler that has a 2 1/4 input and two ~2
inch outputs? The one i have currently is a dual output but it is just
getting way too loud to deal with. It has a good sound dont get me wrong,
but its just too loud. Its a universal one that is litterally straight
through. I was looking for one thats not so loud but louder than stock. Let
me know if u know of anything, thanks.

> derek

Say, what about single in, single out muffler (opens up many more
choices) and then a single to dual tip on the end?

TBerk