test please ignore

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> --- Anson Clement <anarchistbooty@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I would bet that Julie has at some time in her life pissed
> >on an electric fence...... just becouse.
> >
> >Anson
>
> Wouldn't that be a wee bit difficult?  (Sorry 'bout the
> pun!)
>
> Happy Birthday ya old fart.

It would seem your education about all things female is incomplete.
(As if such a complete understanding of the things were possible).

As is the case with everyone of us males, be prepared to find suprise
around every corner where they are concerned.

Having a sister helps some, being married is it's own reward & private
hell all at the same time, and then there are those 'special' movies I
bought out of the back of some guy's trunk that time.

TBerk
I am confident no one will have read this becasue it's a "TestPost -
Don't Read" type subject line. Natch.