Why don't I live in Europe??????

We could learn a few things from the Europeans, but
overall I'd rather live here than there. My wife, as
many may know, is from the Netherlands, so I go there
to visit the inlaws on a yearly basis. The last time
we went she started complaining about how small things
are and how much more room we have over here. I agree.
And the one thing I have problems with over there is
the lack of Mt. Dew, which is what I like to have
first thing in the morning. As for Sciroccos, the last
trip there I saw none, only the pictures of one a
cousin-inlaw once owned. I'm hoping to set the next
trip up when they have that Roadstar event, or
whatever it is they call it.I hear they have lots of
'Rocs there.

Jorel

=====
Jorel Jackson