Why don't I live in Europe??????

--part1_24.35ae8174.2b68c733_boundary

In a message dated 1/28/03 3:51:36 PM Central Standard Time,
scirocco16v88@hotmail.com writes:

> Ah yes ... let's not forget one thing that most all here would love.
>
> Beer, in a glass, at McD   ;-)

You can also buy beer at the vending machines in the workplace. At least in
the Porsche factory you can :)  Not to mention you can consume it outside in
the general public areas like parks or on the sidewalks.

I think overall Europe has their priorities in the right order when it comes
to alcohol.
You can drink before you can drive age wise. The penalties for driving while
under the influence are very high and the tolerance is low.
Funny how the more legal things are the less problem there seems to be with
its abuse. At least thats what I see.

Jasin

--part1_24.35ae8174.2b68c733_boundary