[Re: [new to list , just saying hello]]

"Lukas Jankowski" <gtiing85@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for all the tips.
Well the description of my car is as follows.

<snip>
Oh! What an emotional roller coaster, I'm reading along thinking it sound=
s so
nice, then BAM, you mention the fire, that is SO awful. Hope you can make=
 it
to Cincy, it sounds like it will take some doing. And I love yellow, some=
 day
I'll have a yellow one.

 =

P.S. still have no idea how/why it started on fire. I think my 85' Gti go=
t =

jealous. lol

Don't even get me started on the VW jealousy thing. Too many parallel fai=
lures
to count here.

>From: Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org>

>dont forget the why does my dash vibrate so bad I cant read the speedo..=
=2E
>passenger side motor mount.
>brian

(melt the dash=3D no more rattles?) BTW, I had MORE rattles after that ba=
d mount
got changed, go figure. (but I know why)

>On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, L F wrote:
>
> > Not to mention some problem that will most certainly be cured by =

>cleaning/replacing the grounds.....
> >
> > Larry
> > sandiego16v

Yep, like no more fires? Yikes!! =

(You have to admit, this fire problem enters new territory.) =

So welcome Lucas! =

Cathy