europe better than america...let's see... Was: Why don't I live in Europe??????

Ill have to agree, its always greener on the
neighboors lawn.

is it better in europe than in the US?
Being French from france, lived in Canada, and now in
the USA here is my two cents worth.

The wine is better and cheaper in france and italy
The Cars are more expensive everywhere, but you can
buy a Peugeot 206 and kick ass..
The Women are alot more humm "excitable" (not always
in a good way)

The french hate the english, The English despise the
french, the italians beleive the Spaniards are
bastards cross from slutts and some farm animal, the
portuguese and the spanish can't stand them selves
they are so sexy, The german's well they are busy
rebuilding, the swiss always remain neutral (except in
all those damn curvey roads in the alps.), The rest
dont care.

Least pleasant country to be an american in : France
Most pleasant country to be an american : Italy

The cops are meaner in France (and the motorcycle cops
in france carry machine guns - so do the italian cops)

So is it better... I dunno. its nice enough, but
better I really dunno, 6 or half a dozen like the
saying goes.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canado-Frenchman-in Texas