Why don't I live in Europe??????

Teeth? Say what? Uh, I have perfect teeth ....

Gas Prices ... uh yeah, that's why they drive Diesels!

License testing ... aha, that's so they know how to drive - how often do
people here complain about the "drive around the block test to get your
license" drivers on the road hm?

So you wanna know if it's better to live here in the US or there in Europe.

Hmm, lets see, I've spent half my life here, and half my life there, and
since you people are debating it, I'd have to say I'd like to spend half my
life here, and half there.

Never base opinions on what you hear .. go there yourself and check it out
;-)

I'm a Europeamerican :-)