Why don't I live in Europe??????

Actually, Marijuana is much more ILLEGAL in europe than it is here in
the states.  Many countries have a zero tolerance rule.  You get caught
with any amount, you go to jail.

It is however legal in Amsterdam, yet it is ILLEGAL to transport it
outside of the city.

We brought an ounce out stuffed into the bottom of a deoderant
container......and got lucky because the dogs they run down the
traincars caught someone in the car ahead of us.  The train was late so
they never ran our car.

Of course my knowledge is circa 1987.......

BcH
78 MkI Ragtop ABA 16vT boxes of parts