[new to list , just saying hello]

Thanks for all the tips.
Well the description of my car is as follows.
I Bought the car from a guy (Ryan Carag) in Seattle. The  prevoious owner
was "Cramer" (vortex name). Its an 84' rocco.
Yellow paint, Corrado front brakes, 16v body kit, H&R's with bilstiens, 16"
TSW revos rims, euro bumpers, euro lights. Stock engine witha really long
ratio tranny.

I flew to seattle from Edmonton Canada to buy this rocco. I drove it back
the next day I bought it. The ride back took me a full day (about 800
miles). The car drove and handled awesome. The only bad thing was the summer
tyres, they suck when on snow. lol. I was going to park it for the winter,
well it is parked for winter.

A week after I brought it home, my Dad moved the rocco out of the garage; He
wanted to change his oil. About 5 minutes later the rocco caught on fire. My
Dad and I tried to extinguish the flames but were unable to because of the
tremendous heat. Good thing I live a few blocks away from a fire station
because they were at my house in a few minutes. I was pretty dissappointed,
but also relieved that no one got hurt nor the car didn't start on fire in
the garage.

The damage wasn't too bad, body wise the hood and the piece with the wipers
was damaged also the windshield shattered. As for the interior, everything
melted on the passanger side. There's nothing left. I've stripped the whole
interior, My corrado seats were melted, driver side is alright though. So
know the car is sitting in the garage with no interior what so ever. At
least my engine didn't get touched.

I'm still waiting for parts and trying to get some money together to get her
painted and re-wired. I only work twice a week and go to college full time
so its pretty difficult. But I hope to get the car back on the road by
spring time so I can make it to Cincy. Anyways thats all, gotta go and write
an exam, so later.
LUke

P.S. still have no idea how/why it started on fire. I think my 85' Gti got
jealous. lol