UpShift light acting funny

Heya,

Looking into this more, I have a quesiton about this relay pulling.

Bently says that that relay only controls the upshift light, Rick Alexander
once upon a time said that he believed there were other things that it
controlled as well that weren't listed in the bently. Does anybody know about
this at all?

LT
87 8v Rocco
92 SLC Raddo