UpShift light acting funny

Actually, the light (what ever it is ;) is working in all gear,
and goes OFF only if I accelerate or not, but when I hold the speed
constantly, it is ON. And I always been told that wasn't a upshift light
as the american car!

When the vacuum line is unplugged, always stay OFF if I remember.

BTW, my switch on the tranny is good.

So does something isn't working well here?

/Joel that would like to know :)