SAY IT!!! WHO'S THE TEAM>>>>?????<<<<<

I'm just sad that I'm heading south on monday and I won't be in the=20
northern cal to rub it in to all those Raider's fans!!!

I'm with Meze... I would root for any team to win instead of the Faiders...=
=20
The better team won!

-Raffi

Shawn at least you don't have a yearly disturbance of the normal routine=20
like we do in Pasadena every year... and when the Super Bowl is there also=
=20
3 weeks later... Aaauuurrrggghhh!!!