SAY IT!!! WHO'S THE TEAM>>>>?????<<<<<

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:13:14 -0500 "-DAN-" <danws69@earthlink.net>
writes:
> THE BUCS!!!!!!!!!!
>
> OH YEAH!!!

Yeah baby! Let me tell you, all I heard this week was Raider nation this,
Raider nation that. FINALLY! Take your thirt world raider nations asses
HOME, LOOZERS!!!!!

I dont care WHO plays the raiders, as long as they -loose-.

Now I hope to return to a regular schedule for my city! Thank you for
comming, now go home!

Congrats Bucs!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com