so does this guy own my Sciroccos now?

--0-1482813436-1043445868=:88244

hey all, I have two Sciroccos that I'm storing on a friends fathers farm.  I dropped them off there in June 2002, and said I would have them out of there by fall.  Well fall came, and I still didn't have any place to put them.  Through a quite frictional agreement, he said I could keep them there over the winter.  I offered to pay him, but he declined.  Well it's been a few months since the agreement, and winter is still not over, but hes now saying that they've been on his property 90 days and he's thinking about selling them and keeping the money himself, something about how after 90 days they became his legally- I have heard something about people having the right to do that somewhere-  so I'm asking does he own my cars now and can he sell them?  Thanks-  I do have the titles for the cars btw-

-Rob