Need Poly Shifter Bushings - Where??????

I had a shifter bushing go out last night while doing a 0-60 run in my car.
It was very strange because it basically made my shifting feel like my short
shift kit had fallen off.  Anyway, this morning I lost 2nd and 4th gear,
then I lost 5th, and finally 1st.   Luckily I was able to get it in 3rd and
its a good thing vw's have so much torque because I was able to drive
accross town in only 3rd gear.  I would like to get poly bushings because
I'm running a header and fear that normal bushings won't hold up properly to
the heat.   I already called TT and they didn't have any and didn't know
anybody who would have any.   Anybody know where I can get my gruby hands on
some?

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-