Speaker Options (redux)

The P.O. of my car put 5" in the doors, and basically installed a wood
mounting plate with a hole cut in it into the rectangular-ish cutout that's
there already, and surface mounted them instead of flush.  I've had no
problems with it, other than the Sony's he put in are crap..  :)

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"