Who penned the Mk2 anyway? was: so what rocco...

"John C. Worden" wrote:

> Well he kind of had something to do with it in that he designed the MkI,
> and that evolved via VW's design dept.
> into the MkII.  But that is it.
>
> John

Giugiaro did a four car study, one of which was for VW, the others I
believe included BMW called the 'Aces'. Each was similar but slightly
different... lets see about a link-

Hah! When in doubt rely on (sometimes former) list members:

<http://www.scirocco2.de/design.htm> Good ol' Doug!  Shout goes out
your way.

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=+Giugiaro++ace&spell=1>

TBerk