CINCY 03 - Dates & Details!

Dates:
Cincy will be held June 6-8, 2003 in my front (and probably
back) yard.

Activities:
I'm open to reasonable suggestions, e-mail me privately.
We'll probably have some sort of movie / video clip
screening on the garage wall again Saturday night this year
since everyone seemed to enjoy it so much last time.  I
will try to work out more of the bugs beforehand this time
as well - bring your lawn chair!  Also, a group cruise has
been suggested, though the logistics of keeping 50+
Sciroccos together on public roads is a bit of a headache.
I do have one idea for a short cruise / photo op though.
If you have a "talkabout" (FRS) radio, bring it - it will
be useful.

I STRONGLY encourage everyone to bring their Sciroccos -
after all that's what the whole weekend is about.  If you
just can't bring yours, it's ok - but you'd better have a
good excuse.  :)  (Yes Lyman, you're still welcome.)

ALSO don't forget, you do have the option of flying to
Cincy.  I can likely pick-up / drop off (or arrange it)
anyone that wants to fly into Cincinnati, Dayton, or
Columbus airports.  (Or fly yourself into the airport next
door.)  Regardless, I could probably come up with a
"loaner" Scirocco so you won't feel left out.

I will be in contact with the local hotel within the month
to reserve a block of rooms at a (hopefully better) group
rate.

I hope to see a LOT of you in June....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov