CINCY 03

I guess this question is more for Daun (as its his house) but I want to
put it to the list as well...

I'm selling my Rocco, as I can't afford to insure two cars :(.
Resultantly, by the time cincy comes around I'll only be with the
corrado (If anybody wants to get the rocco at cincy, let me know! I'm
sure I could get a ride back home somehow)...

anyway, I know I would be relegated to the other side of the driveway
if I brought the Corrado, but would you guys mind if I still came? I'd
like to put some names to the faces!

Lyman ~Scirocco Sellout extrordinare
87 8v
92 SLC raddo