will g60 steering knuckles bolt up to my rocco1???

--part1_ac.3704fff0.2b607e96_boundary

yeah i thought about that the other day!!! good thing i got fellow dubbers
reminding me of such important stuff!!   LOL       so does anyone out there
need a suspension setup for an A2 gti/gli in exchange for your A1 suspension
setup??   i got a bilstein sports/neuspeed sport spring setup  front and back
with about 7500 miles on the whole setup. lemme knowif anyone is interested.
thanks, L.J.

--part1_ac.3704fff0.2b607e96_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">yeah i thought about that the other day!!! good thing i got fellow dubbers reminding me of such important stuff!!&nbsp;&nbsp; LOL&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; so does anyone out there need a suspension setup for an A2 gti/gli in exchange for your A1 suspension setup??&nbsp;&nbsp; i got a bilstein sports/neuspeed sport spring setup&nbsp; front and back with about 7500 miles on the whole setup. lemme knowif anyone is interested. thanks, L.J.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ac.3704fff0.2b607e96_boundary--