[RE: Euro Light question]

Vince Royer <vince@performancecarstereo.com> wrote:
I switched from the quad h1/h4s to the euro lights and I can defenately t=
ell
you the euros are much better.  Nothing comes close to the euro lights wi=
th
some good piaa bulbs on relays.  The H4s are better than stock, sure, but=

there's just no comparison.

Vince

I won't dispute that, and I've often wondered if at least part of the equ=
ation
is that most people go to a new harness for the Euros, thereby eliminatin=
g any
bad connections, whereas the quad replacements are often just popped into=
 the
old holes/plugs. My headlight electrons are free too, you see. But I like=
 the
looks of the quads on mine, so for me, the H1/H4 was both a safety and a
cosmetic decision. I was overdriving the stock ones far too often. But op=
inion
always has had the true Euros being superior, and the look is much more
modern.
cathy