slightly OT: need vw ID help

--- John Lagnese <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
>Weren't those called Kombis?
>
>Robert Luhrs wrote:
>
>> There was a bus pickup... here are some pictures of it to see if this
>> is what you saw:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/zine/vw/page6.html

The first picture is it and I think it was definitely in better shape than the one shown. Though it may not have been as stock, it had the musclecar 5 spoke rims and more chrome.

>> in addition.. here is the base link:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/zine/vw/page1.html
>> which includes a history of the bus(transporter) that might clue you
>> in to what years it was done..
>> I am sure there are better links out there.. but this is what google
>> came up with quickly.
>>
>> the dune buggy SUV looking thing was probably a VW thing.. here is
>> a picture of one I found on the web to see if it fits what you saw:
>> http://ux1.cts.eiu.edu/~csjdn/newpage1.htm

Right again, that's what it was. I kind of thought so...Now I just need to find out about the station wagon.

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag