Euro Light question

I have.

I use euro's relayed with 100/130w H4 + 100w H3.
I have used the "Crystal" Quads with 65/55 H4 + 55w H3

The problems with the "crystal" headlights (h4/h3 quad
square, and I have had a pair on my car as well, is
the actuall front lense is glass mounted on a thick
polymere shell, I bet you tried to get anything else
than 65w/55w bulbs in there relayed and it would melt
or bust the front lense from the polymere twisting.

but 65w bulnbs relayed versus 35w non relayed is like
day and night, comparing apples with oranges is not at
face value an equivalent

Euro's can resist much more power output than any of
the mass commercialized "crystal" headlights out
there.
and I think the list has proven that high attage bulbs
should not be used in conjunction with lense
protection films (lense gets too hot and breaks)

BUT,the crystal headlights are far superior than the
stock USA lenses.

the headlight pattern is not the same either, the
euro's have the cut off line horizon, the crystal
headlights do not. (why they use a tripod shield in
front of the bulb to prevent you from glaring at
everyone on the road.

Personally I have tried both. Either would do, the
crystals would be more than satisfactory if I was on a
budget, as a matter of fact I am doing my quad round
conversion on my MKII using Crystal Rounds, simply for
the fact that I was happy with the crystal quad square
and that 65w/55w relayed headlight is actually quite
fine to drive in town (this for my daily driver)

ATS - Patrick Bureau -
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco