Euro Light question

The Euro lights are so much better in both the lighting and looks departments. If I can install them you probably can too. I trimmed the bumper trim and still could not get the lower 3 screws in, they didn't line up for me. So only the top screws are holding the lights on. I never relayed them either, I am not a wiring whiz. They help a lot in the amout of lihght they throw. I had to clean a ground on one of the high beams, no biggie. I have not replaced a bulb yet, but it shold also be a piece of cake. Dunno how much the bulbs cost either.

Get Euro lights, they are cheaper now too.

Marko

---
87 Scirocco 8v