[Re: OT: Car advertising - Something to ponder]

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

In a message dated 1/20/2003 10:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, =

Rabbit16v@attbi.com writes:

<<if not all, European companies use the conservative
approach.>>

Not BMW  them cars are a speeding.  I especially love that commercial tha=
t =

was out to introduce the new 330 I think it was.  Had the mic in the engi=
ne =

compartment rrraaaaaa,,, raaaaaaaaa raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, going through t=
he =

gears, and around corners man I love that commercial it gives me a ....

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

But they do drive carefully in that "Take me to the venue" ad...looks lik=
Madonna in the back seat, hard to tell, she's thrashed around so much. A =
great
ad.