OT: Car advertising - Something to ponder

--part1_12c.20ddca69.2b5e1917_boundary

In a message dated 1/20/2003 10:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Rabbit16v@attbi.com writes:

<<if not all, European companies use the conservative
approach.>>

Not BMW  them cars are a speeding.  I especially love that commercial that
was out to introduce the new 330 I think it was.  Had the mic in the engine
compartment rrraaaaaa,,, raaaaaaaaa raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, going through the
gears, and around corners man I love that commercial it gives me a ....

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_12c.20ddca69.2b5e1917_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/20/2003 10:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rabbit16v@attbi.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;if not all, European companies use the conservative<BR>
approach.&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Not BMW&nbsp; them cars are a speeding.&nbsp; I especially love that commercial that was out to introduce the new 330 I think it was.&nbsp; Had the mic in the engine compartment rrraaaaaa,,, raaaaaaaaa raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, going through the gears, and around corners man I love that commercial it gives me a ....<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.20ddca69.2b5e1917_boundary--