Stripped hub nut/cv shaft. Removal?

Can you get someone to pull on the driveshaft while you try to turn the
nut?  Often a bit of pressure will help a stripped nut catch enough thread
to spin off.  Alternative you could try driving the driveshaft into the
hub with a punch.  If the nut is really stripped, it may force it off, but
minimally it should get it to the point where you can catch some thread.

If all else fails, a BFH and cold chisel to split the nut, or a cutting
torch (I'm guessing this is not an option for you otherwise it would have
been the first thing you did) or other method of cutting the nut will
work.

HTH,

Drew