Fasteners

Hi everyone,

Does anyone  know anywhere besides Volkswagen where I can find new water
pump/power steering pump pulley bolts?  I just changed the water pump on my
92 Cabriolet, and a couple of the allen head bolts are starting to round out
on the inside.  Last time I ordered new self locking screws/bolts for the
pad carriers on my 16V Scirocco, it was almost twenty bucks for 4.  I've
tried a couple of local auto parts warehouses to no avail.  In general, I've
always had kind of a difficult time finding new fasteners for my Scirocco as
well and if there is some resource besides the dealer I don't know about,
please tell me.

Any input is appreciated,

Aaron
87 16V