[FWD] Anyone selling a 9A trans?

Here is a message from Ken Weidman that he asked to have forwarded to the list.

Please respond to the list or to him (glxtasy@juno.com), thanks!

==Brett

--
  \/  `87 Scirocco 2.0t project | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v,  '84 Scirocco ITB racer project | - brett@netacc.net