1.8 Vs. 2.0 Revisited AKA why 1.8 instead of a 2.0 head

My understanding was that in talking about 16V throttle bodies you alluded
to "earlier 8v TBs that have a little donut in them to add torque."  My
post was simply to clarify the reason for the presence of the restrictor
in the earlier 8V throttle bodies, not the 16V throttlebodies.

Drew