1.8T swap

I asked around and was quoted at 2200 to put a 1.8T in a scirocco.  U
have to make custom mounts from what I was told.  I found a engine, ecu,
wire harness, for 500.  but I'm at a half point because I have almost
everything to turbo my 16v.  so its either turbo the 16v or drop the 1.8T
in and sell in turbo parts.