Cold morning...

Ah hah! I've been wondering about that. I just figured I was on a very slight decline. I've been hearing that NY has been getting hit hard with snow and cold, I think it's been worse than Steamboat a few times. I find pumping the gas right as it's about to catch and fire up helps, otherwise it dies and isn't too easy to get going again. You know how that is, when it just keeps turning over and over and you're starting to think, "Is it going to start or is the battery going to die first?". After the car gets started, I give it a few quick revs (otherwise it's sluggish for a few) and go scrape the windows. By that time, things are starting to thaw a little. Don't know if it'll help you any, but it's about the easiest way I can get my car going in the cold.

Dan