Cold morning...

Cry me a river. Last night it was -4 here (Steamboat Springs, CO). It's currently 9. Ever had your hand stick to the chrome piece on the doorhandle? It takes about 3-5sec of turning over before my rocc fires up, but then it's not too bad. I use I think 5wt-30 but I'm not positive. It's whatever the manual calls for for these temps. Now all I need to do is find a job out here and a warm garage....

Dan