From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 1:42 PM
Subject: Dyno results for me :)

Best run:
128 hp
132 Torque

At the wheels.

2008cc, JE pistons (83mm and 10.8:1 compression supposedly), balanced
assembly, ABA crank. Stock head, cams, timing, etc. TT flowmaster muffler,
stock 16v piping. Bad fuel system tuning (runs like poo at low RPMs).

Not too shabby I suppose. Power drops drastically after 5500 RPM. What would
that translate to in crank HP with a 4K transmission? I guess this is a good
baseline for this engine before the SDS goes on... I pulled a second run
after it was warm and got 125.5 hp and 130 torque.

So, are these good or bad numbers? I don't know where to be happy or sad???

Joshua