Dyno results for me :)

Best run:
128 hp
132 Torque

At the wheels.

2008cc, JE pistons (83mm and 10.8:1 compression supposedly),=
 balanced assembly, ABA crank. Stock head, cams, timing, etc. TT=
 flowmaster muffler, stock 16v piping. Bad fuel system tuning=
 (runs like poo at low RPMs).

Not too shabby I suppose. Power drops drastically after 5500 RPM.=
 What would that translate to in crank HP with a 4K transmission?=
 I guess this is a good baseline for this engine before the SDS=
 goes on... I pulled a second run after it was warm and got 125.5=
 hp and 130 torque.

So, are these good or bad numbers? I don't know where to be happy=
 or sad???

Joshua