2.0 TB

*******NEW TOPIC******

Is the Throttle body on a 2.0 16v the same exact size as it is on the 1.8
16v?  I need to know, I am starting to design an intake manifold for the
16v.  I've started some cad drawings, and eventually it will resemble a
Shrick VR6 manifold.

It is the same size.  It differs in that version has a throttle position
sensor.  As a side note i saw in an old European car that the late great
Velocity Tuning once sold a T/B that had the secondary bored 3mm larger with
a corresponding bigger "flap".  Anyone got any knowledge about these.  Any
one try boring theirs out?  Seems simple enough eh?

Joshua C.