European 16V Corrado camsets from the Digifant 16Vs???

> As far as I know there have only been 2 16V engines used in the Euro
> Corrado - the KR (1.8, non Catalyst with 133bhp, and the 9A (2.0) with
> 136bhp.

That's what I thought... but he claims the 9a in the corrado had different
cams.  Wouldn't different cams make it another engine code?  Here is the blurb
from his site:

European 16V Corrado camsets from the Digifant 16Vs. Bigger than the Euro
intake and the Euro/American exhaust cams. $420.00

I'm going to try and get a part # from him and do some more digging.

thanks for the info!
Matt