European 16V Corrado camsets from the Digifant 16Vs???

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Matt Coates wrote:

> That's what I thought... but he claims the 9a in the corrado had different
> cams.  Wouldn't different cams make it another engine code?  Here is the blurb
> from his site:

Well, based on ETKA< he's right on that.  Here's a breakdown:

engine	intake			exhaust
9A(EUR)	027 109 021 AJ		027 109 022 F
9A(NA)	027 109 021 AL		027 109 022 G
KR(EUR)	027 109 021 AH		027 109 022 F
PL(EUR) 027 109 021 AJ		027 109 022 F
PL(NA)	027 109 021 AJ		027 109 022 F

Of course, based on this, if you set your 9A head up with a pair of PL
cams you have a eurospec-9A.  Maybe one more reason why the 9A likes
having a PL head?

This information is based on the following:
COR 94 1 09 12-15 Euro ETKA (for 9A EUR)
VE  89 1 09 12-15 Euro ETKA (for PL EUR)
JEG 92 1 09 12-15 EPC (for 9A USA)
JEG 89 1 09 12-15 EPC (for PL NA)

The hot euro Cams are from the 1.8 KR engine.

HTH,

Drew