how about supersprint exhaust?

--0-785463184-1042780100=:83700

Raffi's right - I do swear by them!  I've been using Supersprint on both my VWs and BMW since I was in high school - 2 Mk1's, 1 cabby, 1 16v, 1 '90 M3.
They're quality engineered, perform like mad, sound exactly as I like (low, throaty - nowhere near ricey) and fit as well as the OEM pieces. (Wouldn't you say that getting the right replacement the first time is better than buying somthing substandard and then having to replace it before you'd expect to?)
Interestingly enough, I may be selling my 16v cat-back which is less than a year old. The cabby has race-diameter Supersprint cat-back pieces with a mk1 style muffler, but I may try to fit the 16v cat-back on the cabby (it's an '84.5 with the space-saver spare) because really like the 16v muffler style. I'm not getting another Mk2, so it could be up for grabs...
My $0.02 + 0.02 more  :)
JT
 Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
There is a chance I could get a 16V Scirocco SuperSprint centre pipe to my
door for what appears to be the least amount of coin of all my options to
date (ok, except for the chrome stack out of the right-hand fender)

Does anyone have any experience with SuperSprint? I'm told by the vendor
it's top notch, but I would expect that, of course... :)

The piece is not stainless, but is powedercoated. It's also only 55mm,
but it's a helluva lot better than what I'm running now, and to be honest,
will likely be adequate for the 1.6TD.

Again, I'm concerned with fit and build quality.

Thanks,

Drew