From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Drew MacPherson
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:28 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: how about supersprint exhaust?

There is a chance I could get a 16V Scirocco SuperSprint centre pipe to
my
door for what appears to be the least amount of coin of all my options
date (ok, except for the chrome stack out of the right-hand fender)

Does anyone have any experience with SuperSprint?  I'm told by the
vendor
it's top notch, but I would expect that, of course... :)

The piece is not stainless, but is powedercoated.  It's also only 55mm,
but it's a helluva lot better than what I'm running now, and to be
honest,
will likely be adequate for the 1.6TD.

Again, I'm concerned with fit and build quality.

Thanks,

Drew