From: "Marko Latrell" <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:02 AM
Subject: [ot] who has a clamptite tool?

> I am a sucker for new devices and tools, and got a new one at the boat
show. Its a little tool that makes hose clamps out of wire. There is no URL
on the package or I'd include it, but its a cool tool. You can use wire as
heavy as wire hanger wire. I wanna replace the hose from the radiator to the
overfill container just so I can use this tool. Its made by an outfit in
Chula Vista CA, and I talked the guy down to $25 for the stainless steel
tool. Anyone heard fo these?