[ot] who has a clamptite tool?

I am a sucker for new devices and tools, and got a new one at the boat show. Its a little tool that makes hose clamps out of wire. There is no URL on the package or I'd include it, but its a cool tool. You can use wire as heavy as wire hanger wire. I wanna replace the hose from the radiator to the overfill container just so I can use this tool. Its made by an outfit in Chula Vista CA, and I talked the guy down to $25 for the stainless steel tool. Anyone heard fo these?

Marko
---
87 Scirocco 8v