Inner wheel wells, and things

Wheee the GRM car looses.. 4 pounds.. now for another couple of hundred..
and yes the inserts are already sold...
Now if I can continue to lose weight.
Brian - 2 lbs this week Just over 250... aiming for 220...
screw it we'll let allyn drive the monster he only weighs 110...wet. +
5lbs w/ helmet...
Rocco - 4 lbs whats next....